- Advocate, member of the District Chamber of Advocates in Warsaw since 2011
- graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration of University of Warsaw
- fellow of the Socrates-Erasmus scholarship at Viadrina University in Franfurt (Oder)
- graduate of the School of German and European Law at University of Bonn and University of Warsaw
- graduate of the Postgraduate Study Centre of Medical Law, Bioethics and Medical Sociology at University of Warsaw
- author of scientific and popular scientific publications, inter alia in Klinika, Palestra, Private Banking, МєдичнеПраво (Medical Law)
- member of Initiative of Warsaw Inhabitants
- member of Association of Protection over Historical Monuments
- government licenced tour guide and private guide of Warsaw
- recommended as a lawyer by the US Embassy in Warsaw
I offer complex legal assistance for individuals and entrepreneurs, including in particular:
legal advice, legal opinion, pleadings, representation before the courts, administration offices and law enforcement agencies;
assistance in the following types of cases: criminal, civil, family and inheritance law, administrative law, commercial law, as well as cases in the field of employment, insurance, residential real estate, medical and tourism law;
providing assistance in the Republic of Poland as well as abroad, in Polish, English, German, Ukrainian and Russian.
Individually agreed, depending on the workload and complexity of the case. The remuneration may be agreed upon either as a lump sum or based on the hourly fees. I issue VAT invoices.